We decided to take a short side trip from Philadelphia where we were visiting our new grandchild. The purpose was to find a place to relax and to see the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park. The Innkeepers of the Brickhouse Inn, Tessa and Brian, were a perfect balance of care and concern for our visit and comfort yet also conscious of privacy needs. They provided a truly fresh, generous, and varied breakfast at 9 am and allowed us to visit with the other guests, without hurrying us. We found that we were able to have an active day and not need lunch until the afternoon. Being able to key ourselves into the comfortable home and select fresh cookies, coffee and tea at anytime during the day added to our relaxing. Tessa and Brian provided a certified guide to pick us up at the Inn to tour the Battelfield and also secured dinner reservations at places we would not have wanted to miss. Our room, 'the Ohio' was on the 3rd floor, quiet, very clean, with a new bathroom, and the bed was wonderfully comfortable. Janet and lloyd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brickhouse Inn is the premier award winning B&B inn in Gettysburg with an ideal location in the downtown historic area. The 1898 Victorian mansion and c.1830 historic Welty House offer superb rooms all with private bathrooms. Off-street parking and beautiful gardens make the Inn a perfect oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickhouse Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Brickhouse Hotel Gettysburg