All reviews the barn morning history tack room ghost stories history lesson each morning civil war cookies outdoor cats local historian root beer cats roaming social hour hideaway room breakfast was delicious b and b pre breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This has been my third time staying at the Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn and I hope to be staying there many more times in future visits. The Inn is conveniently located mere minutes from the battlefield and downtown Gettysburg on a scenic farm setting. The owners and staff make sure your every comfort is met with providing comfortable spacious areas for relaxing. Homemade cookies and lemonade are set out daily and are very welcomed after a day of walking the battlefield. The bedrooms we stayed in were spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable and the rooms quiet. In the morning you are treated to one of three very knowledgeable historians who make the history of Gettysburg very interesting and entertaining. After the program, you are treated to a wonderfully delicious sit down breakfast. Accommodating dietary restrictions provides everyone with a great meal. The Inn is also pet friendly. All I can say is that the weekends I have stayed here were some of the most relaxing I have had.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We road our bike out to Gettysburg in January for a long weekend away. We have stayed at Battlefield B&B a few times, my brother got married there, we spent our 10th anniversary there, it's our home away from home. This time, we stayed in Graham's Artillery room, loved every minute of it. The room is quaint, full of amenities, and of course, the staff is always amazing. Each morning, we had a history lesson, which I always love. The breakfasts are awesome, it's kid and dog friendly, and it's a wonderful place to stay! Hence why is it the best B&B in GB.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We got married at the B&B 5 years ago, after I searched for "elopement packages," and we go back every year for our anniversary. We stay in the Tack Room which is a beautiful, private and relaxing oasis. The breakfasts are wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend the Battlefield B&B for anyone. Couples, families, no matter what brings you to Gettysburg, they have something there for everyone.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I stayed at Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn in October 2015 and i recommend it to everyone. It is a small jewel full of history and atmosphere: old furnitures, big rooms with very comfortable beds and books to read, a wonderful veranda to sit outside and enjoy. The breakfast is full english with eggs and orange juice and very good coffee. The owner is a fantastic lady.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2017

We stayed in the Tack Barn Room for two nights. We were traveling with our dog and needed a quick weekend get-away. Our dog loved the pony and horses being right outside of her door. Breakfast was great. The inn keepers were very friendly and helpful. Wonderful history lesson (optional) prior to breakfast where my boyfriend and I got to fire a riffle.

Room Tip: Rack Barn room is great for traveling with your dog!
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple