Battlefield Bed and Breakfast Inn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$114
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$112
Gettysburg Hotel(Gettysburg)
$189
  • Pool
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$147
$130
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$110
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
$153
$140
AscendHotels
All reviewsthe barnmorning historytack roomhistory lessonghost storiescivil wareach morningcookiesroot beerlocal historiancats roaminghideaway roompre breakfastbreakfast was deliciouswedding venuebeautiful propertyother guests
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Absolutely outstanding. By far the most enchanted, calming and relaxing atmosphere I've ever encountered. I don't think I've ever met a friendly staff. I felt like I was in my own house. We stayed here only two nights, but would've stayed a MONTH if we could. We brought our german shepherd along with us and he took FULL advantage of the free-land all around the B&B and got plenty of exercise there. This place is in the perfect location. It was clean, and the food was remarkable. Everything was done with such care. My fiance and I got engaged during our trip here which made it just that much more wonderful for us. The friendly barn cats were a perfect added addition. I don't think I've ever come across such a lovely, quaint and profound place to stay during a vacation.

Sarah
Pittsburgh, PA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

There is something for everybody here. A beautiful and convenient location adjacent to the Battlefield that was occupied by cavalry during the war! Each day we enjoyed a historical presentation by incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining interpreters that came dressed in uniform. Breakfast was different each morning and absolutely delicious, served on tables set with period-style candelabras and dishes. The staff was warm, friendly, helpful and we could not have asked for more in making us feel welcome and comfortable. My kids really loved all the cats, the sheep, goat, horse and especially the donkey! What a beautiful property and great experience! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed in the Tack Room. It was very very comfortable. No Ghosts....lol. No complaints at all. The staff was very friendly, the guest historian every morning with breakfast was fun to listen too, and the barn cats were very cool. Staying in the tack room gets you very close with Jacob the donkey and the two horses, as you step out on your patio, and their fence is right there! The off key rooster is good for a laugh too!

When I return to Gettysburg, I will def be staying here again!

Room Tip: The tack room is located in the barn, away from the main house, so you get your chance to get away and not hear what is going on in the house with the other guests. Make sure you lock your door in the tack room. many new arriving guests were confused as where to register and attempted to walk into my room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We simply booked the room but then the staff called us to make sure we did not leave tours to chance. They booked the tours for us and we didn't miss out. Each morning the B&B brought in a Gettysburg historian for a presentation before breakfast lending more meaning to some of the areas we visited. Food was delicious, ambiance excellent. We'll be back since there is still so much more to see in Gettysburg and we will return to Battlefield B&B.

Room Tip: We toured the honeymoon suite in the "barn". If you can afford it, go for it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our family can not say enough good things about the Battlefield bed and breakfast. The staff was so welcoming and kind and the accommodations were fantastic. The breakfast was amazing. This is the place to stay in Gettysburg.

• Stayed: July 2013