Gettysburg Hotel
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$114
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$112
$119
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$147
$130
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton.com
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$149
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$76
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$110
$140
AscendHotels
1,199 results
All reviewsparking garagerooftop pooljunior suitetraffic circleper daylincoln dinerwithin walking distancemiddle of townlincoln squaregettysburg collegebeautiful hotelshops and restaurantsjacuzzi tubperfect locationhotel restaurantfront desk staffgas fireplace
Reviewed October 11, 2013

stayed here last weekend and could not have been happier. the staff was attentive, extremely hospitable and a pleasure to be around. The property is well maintained and really pretty. The room was comfortable and fresh smelling. Well done Gettysburg Hotel. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. See you next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed a week for a business conference -- (100+ people) and my room was very nice. Window overlooked the town square during a beautiful fall week. Some others complained about street noise when bars shut down & patrons roll home but my bed was so comfy that I didn't hear a thing. Excellent location to walk to eateries & shops. Note that in Oct many shops close by 6pm. I never ate at the hotel rest but the menu looked good. The conference catering was very tasteful. We had the beautiful ballroom! I would definitely stay here again. They just had arecent remodel completed Spring 2013.

Room Tip: I liked having a room overlooking the square. If you are a light sleeper you may want to request NOT to have such a room due to constant street/traffic noises and tourists talking/yelling.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sundancer2011
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I met by nephews at the hotel. I had made reservations for the Majestic theatre to see Josh Ritter and go on an "extreme ghost hunting experience" from 11:00 pm-2:00 am. I had to leave for Philadelphia early due to a work related conference at 3:00 am. My nephews were able to sleep in prior to leaving. The check out was easy. Staff were friendly, helpful and not obtrusive. I felt safe and comfortable in the hotel/parking garage.

The location is central to the business district, including the Majestic theatre(great venue). Parking lot in the back of the hotel is reasonable compared the Philadelphia rates(I paid $5.00 to park from 4 pm-10:40 am)J(parking on street is free on Sunday). There are plenty of options to eat within walking distance. I noticed a Thai, Mexican, Chinese, pub and higher end eating locals near the restaurant.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms face the main street. Ask for a quiet room in the back. The staff gave me options due to two rooms being available. Her recommendation was spot on.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hugophila
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Many times, I am hesitant when choosing to stay at a "boutique" hotel. However, so glad we decided to stay here. It is conveniently located in the center of Gettysburg. Covered parking garage is located in back of hotel. Have to pay for parking but very economical.

The hotel's history in itself is impressive. The rooms have been renovated so you have modern conveniences. Good sized rooms.

Staff were top notched. Friendly and helpful. We did not eat in their restaurant. We went to a nearby diner down the block for breakfast.

Our primary reason to visit Gettysburg was to see the Battlefield but we had a couple of fun experiences on the ghost tours.

Warning when visiting Gettysburg. Make sure you eat dinner early (before 9 pm). The town rolls up their streets early and there is nowhere to eat after a certain hour. This includes for miles around the town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IluvHoratio
Reviewed September 23, 2013

from the moment we entered the hotel we realized we choose a great package. The staff was friendly,helpful and had our tickets all ready(and it was only 9:45am) Our room was attractively decorated and the refurbished look was very nice. We had dinner and breakfast with our package. Great menu with a wide selection. Breakfast was delicious. The hotel is in a great location,easy to drive to the Battlefields,museums etc and also right in the heart all the little shops. We came with another couple and they were as pleased as we were. I would definitely recommend the package and the hotel.

Room Tip: we stayed on the third floor I think on the south side. It did get a little loud when the smokers came out of the bar but that was the only issue.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends