Gettysburg Hotel
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
Colton Motel(Gettysburg)
  • Pool
1,186 results
All reviewsparking garagerooftop pooljunior suitetraffic circleper daylincoln dinerwithin walking distancemiddle of townlincoln squaregettysburg collegebeautiful hotelshops and restaurantsjacuzzi tubperfect locationhotel restaurantfront desk staffgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We recently visited the Gettysburg area for a historical weekend! We wanted to stay in an updated hotel, and not in a bed and breakfast. I thought we would have to stay outside of the town of Gettysburg and drive in to the town for the history. Luckily, I was told about the Gettysburg Hotel! It was beautiful! The location is perfect for the town tours, and the hotel is renovated to a very modern style. We absolutely loved the suite that we had. Everything was very clean and neat. The room had a gas fireplace and the bathroom had a jacuzzi bathtub. It was exceptional! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a modern hotel room, located in the heart of the historic town. We are already looking forward to our next trip to Gettysburg!

Room Tip: I would recommend the King jacuzzi suite for a couples getaway weekend!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a week long Road Scholar program. We were pleasantly surprised by the first class accommodations at this hotel. The room was very large and the food provided for the group was delicious. Accommodations were very good although the room temps were pretty cool until the hotel staff adjusted them. We had a couple of problems in our room that were attended to quickly.

If we come back we would stay here if available.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We arrived in Gettysburg with no idea of hotel situation. Our criteria is a nice room within walking distance of good restaurants. This hotel hit both marks. Beautiful room in the upper level of the hotel overlooking the town square. Take note it can be noisy with traffic but it quiets down in late evening.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Do not stay here if you want to sleep. My husband and I stayed two nights expecting a relaxing and refreshing getaway. Both nights we were kept awake from loud music coming from below. Im not exaggerating even a little. It shook our room and could be heard over the television. We could hear every word the DJ was speaking. Also, the bed and pillows were the worst we've ever experienced. There was nothing restful about this room. Pick another place to stay if sleep is part of your plan.

1  Thank Sjweb
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed at The Gettysburg Hotel for three nights as part of a Road Scholar program. The accommodations were first class. If I have the chance to go to Gettysburg again, I would hope to stay here. Excellent location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends