“Good Food and Good Service”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Gettysburg Gateway
Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
granville summit, pa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to ABC the first evening we were in Gettysburg. We had read reviews that the service was not the best, so we were a little skeptical. But, when we got there we were pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was very attentive and the food was terrific. Priced very reasonable and a lot of very good choices. My husband had the fish fry and loved it. We will definitely visit ABC when we go back to Gettysburg!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Trip to Gettysburg”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I took my wife and in-laws to the Applachian Brewing Company after a morning of touring the battlefields. We were promptly seated. Three of us ordered the stromboli, and my wife had a panini sandwich. Everyone was very pleased with the meal. The portion sizes were perfect. The service was excellent, even though it was crowded. Highly recommened.

Finleyville, PA
“Good food, good beer!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate here 8/11/13 after arriving at our hotel, The Quality Inn @General Lees in Gettysburg. My husband had the steak & portobello salad & just about licked the plate. I had the pork schnitzel & it would have fed 2, the pork chop was huge!! It was very good, but I would have preferred less meat & a vegetable or salad be served with it. The lager I got was suggested on the menu to go with the meal & it was very good. My husband enjoyed his ginger beer also. Convenient place to eat, but I'm sure there are many other good restaurants in the area that have better atmosphere. The price was pretty reasonable.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent from A to Z”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went to ABC with my husband and his family (they're from France). We have some picky eaters in our group but there was easily something for everyone. Moreover, the wait was short and our waitress, Vanessa, was very friendly and efficient. The burgers are delicious (for once I got the medium rare burger I ordered!) and the beers equally as good. I would return here without hesitation and highly recommend it. (For an added bonus we got to sit outside within feet of a Civil War era home).

1 Thank Barbara B
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was a great experience! The food was excellent, just like the beer. We got the beer sampler and loved it!