“Excellent meal”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited here in December which is outside of the busy tourist season. Had one of their burgers which I enjoyed. I also liked their home-made chips which was served with the sandwich. Our service was very prompt. Their parking lot is not very large which be a problem if stopping in the summer season.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank dcalvinm

“Good lunch spot”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in Gettysburg for the weekend and decided to stop here for lunch. Nice selection of beers and great food. We will probably be back next time we are in Gettysburg.

Florida
“Great little place”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is an interesting and delicious place to ea in charming Gettysburg, PA. The menu has a varied menu with everything from great burgers, gourmet pizza, to great larger . My brewmaster burger was wonderful!!!!! One of the family had a gourmet pizza with lots of vegies and it was great too, as is the salmon. If you like beer, I am told that their home brewed ales are really nice as well. The ambience is just what you would expect in such an interesting place and we enjoyed it very much.

• Visited November 2012
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Good place for a quick bite to eat and a good micro brew.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This was my second visit. The service was good. Food is standard pub style. Our party of 5 all ordered sandwiches. They were delivered in relatively quick time. What makes this place special is the micro brews. The beer was very good. If your looking for quick service, decent pub fare and good beer I recommend this place.

Harrisburg, Pa.
“Good Beer, Expensive Food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I visited ABC in Gettysburg with some friends for late night drinks and snacks. It was a busy night and we were a large group, so it did take some time to get a table. We ended up splitting our group to make it easier.
The beer selection was very good. They have a nice variety of their own brews. The Pale Ale was my favorite, full bodied and flavorful. The Jolly Scot was also popular at our table.
As for the food, I can’t say as much. It is basic pub grub, but I found it very expensive. There was nothing to really set it apart from other places to warrant the prices.
If I would return, it would be for the beer selection.

• Visited November 2012