“The locals come here!”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Gettysburg Gateway
Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“The locals come here!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great foo...pulled pork is excellend and love the crab pizza. The brewery has some good selections too...get the flight so you can sample a few. Never had an issue with service. Parking can sometimes be difficult since they get so busy.

• Visited July 2012

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“bad food and bad service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The server we had was really lousy. When I pointed out that the soup was scorched she acted like I was trying to get my money back when I didn't want it served to others.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank GettysburgPAtrr
Tiffin, Ohio
“Really Good Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. We had a great waiter, and it is a fun atmosphere as well. Our food was really good too! It is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2012
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“great draft birch beer”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a great lunch at ABC, we were seated promptly and service was excellent. Draft birch beer was excellent and food was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a trip over the mountain from Chambersburg to Gettysburg and stopped at this restaurant. We had tried the one in Harrisburg and liked it. Our seating was prompt, our waitress was very nice. I chose the Wild Hog sandwich with rootbeer bbq and my husband chose a burger. He said it was the best one he's had in a long time. My pork sandwich was wonderful and i love the fact the sauce was on the sweet side. We got homemade chips with it. They were a bit too dark for my liking which rendered them a bit tasteless so I'm not sure if you can ask them to not fry them so dark or not. We purchased a bottle of their homemade rootbeer and it's very good. All in all I would recommend stopping to give this restaurant a try.

• Visited August 2012