“Really Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. We had a great waiter, and it is a fun atmosphere as well. Our food was really good too! It is definitely worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a great lunch at ABC, we were seated promptly and service was excellent. Draft birch beer was excellent and food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a trip over the mountain from Chambersburg to Gettysburg and stopped at this restaurant. We had tried the one in Harrisburg and liked it. Our seating was prompt, our waitress was very nice. I chose the Wild Hog sandwich with rootbeer bbq and my husband chose a burger. He said it was the best one he's had in a long time. My pork sandwich was wonderful and i love the fact the sauce was on the sweet side. We got homemade chips with it. They were a bit too dark for my liking which rendered them a bit tasteless so I'm not sure if you can ask them to not fry them so dark or not. We purchased a bottle of their homemade rootbeer and it's very good. All in all I would recommend stopping to give this restaurant a try.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We ate here while staying at the General Lee. Food was awesome and low-priced. Service was impeccable. I don't drink alcohol, but they had many choices for those who do

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Recently I discovered the Applachian Brewing Company next to the Lee Headquarters in Gettysburg. Because I am a fan of mirco brew beers I decided to give it a try. The selection of beers they brew cover the entire range from bitter to stout. However, because they are all so good I can't identify a favorite. The food selection is also great. The homemade patatoe chips are fantastic. My wife had the pulled pork which she said was one of the best she has eaten. The down side (if it is down side) is that the amount of food is plentiful. Eating everything served along with a few brews will necessitate a long walk around the battlefield. Unlike the other resturants closer into the town, rarely is there a waiting line which is great when you are hungry for a great burger and a cold drink.