Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$123
ComfortSuites
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
$99
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$131
$101
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
$239
$209
Official Website
  • Pool
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$177
QualityInn
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
$199
$189
Hampton.com
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe breakfast areasmall poolwaffleswould stay here againminute drivewaffle makerhard boiled eggstwo queen bedsfree breakfastin townhot breakfaststayed for one nightcookiesgettysburg attractionsenjoyed our stay
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were greeted by a young lady that should receive a medal for showing up for work. She suffered from a deep cough and was continuously apologetic for her condition. There's a sign by the elevator that maintains rest is a priority here. Apparently sleep isn't because we were stashed in a room with an adjoining door where we could hear the folks in the next room. This energetic couple also didn't believe in sleep as they were up watching TV through the night and made a quick getaway around 5 a.m. My wife is a sound sleeper but claimed she had a "very unrestful" night. The major culprit was Route 15 which has constant traffic, regardless of the time. The last item was the "hot" breakfast the person at the counter said would be available. The only thing hot available was the stale bagel when deposited in the toaster. Discount the hard-boiled eggs and what sausage that tasted like sandpaper. Going home to get some sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank fja57
Tamra H, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a restful night at our hotel. This is very rare. We are used to our guest feeling cozy, comfortable and restful. I do apologize for the noise coming from the room next door. However if we were aware of the situation we could have addressed it immediately. I am also sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We strive to make all guest comfortable and happy and its hard to hear that this was not the case for you and your wife. We would love to have you back again for a chance to show you just how wonderful we are.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and was cheerfully greeted by a very outgoing and personable staff they went out of their way to put on breakfast earlier than usual to acccomodate my early departure due to my work start time. This was a very pleasant surprise. This is one hotel I will make a specific point of returning to when I am back in Gettysburg.
A huge THANK YOU to all the staff I encountered during my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! We really enjoyed having you here and we're happy that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend , staff was excellent always a hello with smile on their face at front desk or in the halls. Rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Location is great too ! Would definitely return to this hotel !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Tamra H, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kinds words about our staff. We all work very hard to make our guests stay a memorable one! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The hotel was very clean and inviting. I was welcomed by a friendly and cheerful staff who made my stay a pleasant one. The homey atmosphere and spacious and comfortable room will definitely want me to return.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank harveyzilber
Tamra H, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and that you found every thing to be suberb! We have a great team here at the Sleep Inn & Suites and its very important to us that our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. And we are thrilled that are mission is being achieved. Thank you agian and we hope to see you agian soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel was one of the best that i have stayed at. The hotel staff was very nice and polite. The room was very clean to very nook and cranny. The staff knew how to handle everything and are very good at helping you to get to places that you need to get too. i am very pleased with how they handled me and my family as we came in. Front desk offered my children a lollipop after my approvel. it just made me feel so much better about staying at this hotel and i will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bree V
Tamra H, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We are please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was accomidating to you and your family. We strive to make all of guests even the children feel welcome and comfortable. Thank you agian for such a wonderful review and for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you and your family agian soon.