“The best place to camp in Gettysburg, Pa.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gettysburg Campground
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Staff/ owners are great! Great activities, kind people and clean. This is the best place to camp, always meet great people.

• Stayed: September 2010

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We do a lot of camping, especially on holidays and this is the best campground to take your family. Great Activities for the kids, my kids had a blast at the Jello eating contest!!! The staff are very friendly, the campground is keep clean, the cleanest I have seen in a campground. I feel safe and very relaxed with my children playing here. The kids love the crafts and they are reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Our first visit to Gettysburg was great at this campground. The staff was very helpful and informative. The campgrounds were clean and well kept. The wireless was fast and the cable was great.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2010

we came just after reenactment weekend and stayed through bike week. staff and guest were all very courteous. The staff / owners are always friendly and accomodating. we have already scheduled to come back for labor day as well as next summer. the site map shows sites smaller than actual size. the campground is just the perfect size not to small and not to big. our truck died briefly and they were ready to help us without us having time to ask. we cant wait to go back with our new to us camper. we used tents before. thanks for helping us have a wonderfl time

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Wonderful campground on the creek! Great sites and staff! Very quiet and clean! Large level sites.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank apa028
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We stayed the week prior to Fourth of July weekend and we had rented a cottage. After being in a cottage, I dont think I want to tent camp anymore. Their cottages are very nice, neat and clean. Everything you need is there,,,except your linens. I would suggest a egg crate mattress or something for the bed if you dont like a hard, hard matress. It took some time to get use to sleeping on it. The front porch had 4 chairs already there also. The water pressure in the shower was excellent. Everything worked great. We also enjoyed the swimming pool,,,it should be open a bit latter then 8pm however.
Staff was friendly. We didnt spend alot of time at campground since we were in Gettysburg to site see. There is a charcoal grill, a firering and a picinic table outside next to cottage.
I would stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I liked the atmosphere in this campground as soon as we got there. Owner/Staff were all very friendly. Campsite was a good size. We loved camping on the creek, the view made my weekend. All the amenities were good with lots of stuff for the kids. Only problem I experienced was lack of showers and outlets in bathhouse. There was always a line, dont think I went into either bathhouse when the showers were empty day or nite. Also didnt like that when exiting restroom, you had to squeeze between people dryer their hair, etc. to get to the sinks/soap/dryer. Next year (already booked) hope this is non-issue to me and I'll have my own bathroom and shower! If they added a shower house, this place would be perfect!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Catbug2208
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gettysburg
Drummer Boy Camping Resort
Gettysburg Hotel
Gettysburg Hotel
#12 of 28 in Gettysburg
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield

Been to Gettysburg Campground? Share your experiences!