Gettysburg Campground
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$132
$116
$239
$209
Official Website
  • Pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$101
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$177
QualityInn
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
$212
$189
Hampton.com
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
Priceline
All reviewstent areacamp storemarsh creekcatfishrv sitesrec hallnice playgroundputt putt golfbathrooms and showersthe ice cream shopsun decktent campingfifth wheelmain officea queen size bedclose to townwould stay here again
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was my first trip to this campground and I loved it! The reservations were easy to make. Upon arrival the staff was very helpful and informative. Our site was just what I wanted shady by the marsh. I did not even receive one bug bite. The Elvis show was great, but I felt bad for him because it was so hot outside. What most impressed me was when I bought some ice at the store and left my wallet. I did not realize it until hours later. I called and they said they had it in the lost and found. I went back and sure enough it was there, everything was still inside it! I will definitely come back and would recommend this campground to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank delores f
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We chose this campground based on its website and reviews. The sites are very spacious with plenty of shade. the access roads are a little tight, making backing in a bit tricky. I was somewhat disappointed in the restrooms. For the size of the place, 2 small bathroom areas with only 3 showers and 2 stalls each seems kind of restrictive. We like to use showers at campgrounds due to the small size of our RV shower, It didn't seem to matter when we went, we had to wait in line.

Otherwise, this is a very nice campground with lots to do. Only a few miles from the Military Park, Try it,,,you'll like it,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We recently visited Gettysburg Campground for the second time and we love it here! The Adams family are wonderful hosts! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Our truck broke down in 100 degree heat 1/4 mile from the campground and Mr. Bill came to rescue me so I didn't have to sit in the blazing sun while we waited for a tow truck. They are so accomodating - they help you park your rig and try to help you with any problems. The campground has many activities and the bathrooms are spotless. The laundry area, game room, pool, playground and camp store are very well maintained. We didn't use the cottages but we were looking for one for our friends and they opened one up and let us view it. It was really beautiful and had all the neccesities (all you need to bring is your own linen). We've already reserved for next year. Very close to Gettysburg attractions (~ 3 miles I think) Highly recommend this campground!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great family oriented campground close to all of the Gettysburg attractions. Mini golf, pool and clean restroom facilities makes for an easy stay. Courteous staff and good rates. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We visited this campground on June 14 thru 18, 2012 with a group of our Good Sam Chapter members. We had a wonderful time and found the owner and others to be very helpful. The building with meeting room and pavilion was very nice. They were very accomodating to have all ten of our rigs in close proximity to the building and close together. The only negatives were the lack of 50 amp power and the pool hours. The owner sayed they plan to add more 50 amp sites and the pool should be open later than 8:30 P.M. when the temp. is pushing 100 degrees.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends