Open today: 10:45 AM - 1:45 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful time!!

The food and drinks were great. The tour guide was great. I can't say enough good things about this... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Kelsey B
Auberg, Austria
Done many food tours, this is the best!

Five years ago was my first food tour in Gettysburg. I enjoyed it so much that every time I go... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Odyssey66882973865

Recommended experiences in and around Gettysburg
from $88.00
from $35.00
from $8.95
from $52.50
More Info
All reviews homemade ice cream wine tasting crab mac and cheese hard cider farm to table walking food tour food stops historic downtown shepherds pie local history highly recommend this tour from place to place fun facts spend an afternoon gettysburg history great tour different locations
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2016

We had the best time on this tour. Our Tour Guide, Lori was wonderful. She was so knowledgeable, fun and personable.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

What an exquisite way to spend 3 hours! Lori, our very gifted tour guide, was a wealth of knowledge. Her ability to tell a story draws you in and leaves you wishing she could accompany you through out Gettysburg. The tour itself is amazing! The food sample sizes are perfect! You won't go hungry. We were asked at the end to pick our favorite place on the tour. I couldn't pick one....they were all out of this world!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Fantastic guide, very knowledgeable. Amazing food. I couldn't pick a favorite. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

This was a great way to spend my morning. We stopped at seven different locations and the food was amazing at every single place. In between locations, our tour guide would also share history of different buildings and events. She was very knowledgeable about both the food and the city. Although this was a walking tour, it didn't cover a large area, so it could be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you are looking for some awesome food and a great way to see Gettysburg, I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

You won't be disappointed! Large samples that taste great, opportunity to visit different restaurants, and taste food you may, were afraid to try a whole meal of. Everything we had was delicious, especially the Mac and cheese at One Lincoln! That was worth the price of admission! Meet wonderful people and our guide had a wealth of knowledge concerning the history of Gettysburg. Wear comfortable shoes, walk was fine . I would definitely would recommend the tour!