Wyndham Gettysburg
$171
$140
AscendHotels
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$80
Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$117
$107
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
QualityInn
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$125
Travelocity
Inn at Cemetery Hill(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
Travelocity
Best Western Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$173
$110
Priceline
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$154
Travelocity
Budget Host Three Crowns Motor Lodge(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$55
2,675 results
All reviewsmovie theaterhotel restaurantbeautiful hotellarge hotelhot tubfitness centerin towncivil warplenty of parkingbeds were very comfortableshort driveindoor poolgettysburg arealobbyconferencecannonpatriotic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a shirt visit to Gettysburg. It is very conveniently located off the highway and a short drive into Gettysburg. The hotel rooms are good size and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was reasonably priced at $14.95 and had many choices. Great place to stay!

Stayed: July 2014
Sharon B, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased you were able to dine in our 1863 Restaurant and enjoyed your dining experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I spent four days and nights at this facility attending an antique car show convention. The facilities and staff were excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with the Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also enjoyed looking at your beautiful antique cars! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Only stayed one night on route from Washington to Letchworth State Park but from what we saw it was a great hotel. Very large but very new just outside of Gettysburg town. The beds are the best I've ever slept in, fantastically comfortable-am going to try to smuggle one into the hire car may mean leaving one of the kids behind to make space. Room sizes very large we had a 2 queen bed room which 4 of us shared, plenty of space, very quiet. Bathrooms new and top quality. Have never used Wyndham before but if they're all like this will look out for them in future. Couple of restaurants on the same complex or short drive to town if you want more. Gettysburg looks to be a lovely little town if only we Had more time.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I did notice a mattress missing and a child wondering the halls recently, just joking! Seriously, I am glad that you had a good night's sleep. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stayed here for the busy July 4 weekend for the reenactment. We had booked a 2 queen bed room with a request for a cot if available (as my older son is extremely restless and makes sleep difficult for my younger son). At check-in, we were told that space in such a room did not allow a cot, but there was a handicapped room (larger) not being used and were offered that. To have been offered that was a nice thing, and we were very grateful, so thanks again to the front-desk staff. The room was quite nice, and our only complaint is that the curtains do not close - the semi-sheers close completely but the heavy curtains only move about 1/4 of the way. So, the parking lot lights and bright morning sunshine make it somewhat difficult to sleep for those of use to sleeping in the dark. This isn't the first Wyndham we've been in like this - is it a Wyndham thing? But most folks are in a hotel to...actually sleep...and I think it should be dark if desired. As much as I like Wyndham properties, I would unfortunately inquire about that before booking again, and consider another hotel if the curtains couldn't be closed.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank cmh30029
Sharon B, Guest Relations Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your 4th of July weekend with us! It can be somewhat tricky sometimes closing the light-out curtains, but they do close. On your next visit with us, please contact Guest Services and they will be glad to send someone to help you with the curtains. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 10, 2014