“Great ice cream, friendly service”

Cannonball Malt Shop
Ranked #11 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Steubenville, Ohio
“Great ice cream, friendly service”
Reviewed October 8, 2006

We tried the Cannonball Malt Shop on our recent trip to Gettysburg ( week-end of Sept. 23). Very good ice cream. I tried the mint chocolate chip (excellent) my husband had a chocolate milkshake and my son got to try a Malt for the first time. My son asked the girl working what a malt was. (I couldn't remember). She was very friendly in explaining it to him.

We all enjoyed ourselves.

1 Thank mrzip

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great”
Reviewed June 18, 2006

Great place. Wide variety of ice cream. I recommend the cannonball sundae.

1 Thank Cuse5
Kansas City, Missouri
“Cute ice cream shop”
Reviewed June 1, 2006

We stopped here for a sweet treat after dinner. What a cute little ice cream shop! They served Turkey Hill ice cream + malts, etc. I had a dish of ice cream, my husband had a malt. The shop was small and decorated w/ old fashioned signs. It is within a block of the circle in the middle of town.