“Fun Respite for All Ages” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Concord, Ohio
“Fun Respite for All Ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Make sure you check-out the cannonball imbedded in the front of the building. Enjoy walking around the town "square" and then stop at the Malt Shop.

Visited April 2013

baltimore
“I have to stop in when I come to Gettysburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to the cannonball malt shop for years. We live just north of Baltimore and come to Gettysburf 1-2 times per month. The malt shop is amazing, staff are friendly and funny, the ice cream is great and their food is awesome. My wife and I got married june of 2011, across the street at the Gettysburg hotel and after the reception went to the Cannonball still in our wedding clothes (yes my wife was still in her gown) to get ice cream. We had our picture taken there and it is one of my favorites from that day. If you come to Gettysburg and don't visit the Cannonball you are making a huge mistake.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank nosedive01
Mountaintop PA
“An Oasis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My Family and i were looking for a place to grab a drink or something while we were waiting to go on a tour. We happened upon the Cannonball. We all got Milkshakes and an order of fries.
The Shakes were about as good as you can get and they make them up with with whatever ice cream you want. They were fantastic! The folks working here were about as nice as you can get.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Perfect stop to wander around town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Prices were decent. Ice cream was outstanding and the portions of it were huge. The owners were working and gave me and my son a quick history of the building and others around the area. They could not have been friendlier. I will make it a point to stop back.

• Visited August 2013
forest view, il
“Cute little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Enjoyed the ice cream from Lancaster PA. Cute, country atmosphere a few blocks from the town square.

Visited August 2013