“Yummy”

Cannonball Malt Shop
Ranked #11 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Variety is fantastic! Taste is yummy! Decor is neat. Tight dining area but well worth the being shoulder to shoulder.

There are newer reviews for Cannonball Malt Shop

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here for lunch and were so happy with everything. I highly recommend the bbque chicken strips. Everything was reasonably priced below $10 a plate. The service was excellent and everyone was so nice here.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

It's a small establishment right off the center square in Gettysburg. The burger my husband got tasted homemade, my ice cream (salted caramel) in a waffle cone was outstanding, and my husband was thrilled to get a chocolate malt with actual malt in it. Waitress was adorable.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was coming back from Hershey Park with a couple of my friends and one of their parents. I walked in the place, which at first looked kind of run down and old from the outside, I just loved it! The place was small, but so cute, it looked like such a good place to hang out. Too bad I don't live closer!
The food was pretty good, I got a chicken salad with ranch dressing and a quesadilla. I don't know if the food was just frozen or not, but the taste was pretty good. I did enjoy the salad very much. FYI the serving there are LARGE, so it would probably be best to order one item. I clearly didn't know! It's moderately priced for the amount of food given.
Despite it being a nice little ice cream joint, I did not have any ice cream, but it did look delicious. My friends had sundaes and they seemed pleased with them.
If I lived closer, I would go there all the time and sit at that cool little bar-type seating area. It really was the best place ever, with great people and all.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We liked everything about this shop -- it is a family owned business, and they treat you like you are part of the family. The food is great, and the ice cream is incredible.

1  Thank CMT718726