“Best Burger and ice cream”

Cannonball Malt Shop
Ranked #11 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were driving by and thinking an ice cream would be good. Parked the car and decided to split a hamburger. That was a bad idea we both wanted the whole burger. Quality beef hand formed patty with fresh lettuce tomato and onion on a great bun. After the selection of ice cream made it hard to choose. I had the maple walnut and dh had salted carmel a generous portion of frozen heaven.

There are newer reviews for Cannonball Malt Shop

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I originally stopped in to eat late last fall because we liked a sign they had in the window. This place has the best food and ice cream. I always get a BBQ sandwich and he gets a burger. The sundae reminded me of the sundaes my grandma used to make me when I was little! So delicious! The people who own it are just as wonderful as the food they make! We look forward to seeing them as much as we do having ice cream. This is a Gettysburg must!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were drawn in by the delicious aroma of real burgers cooking & were blown away by how delicious their huge cheeseburgers were. Truly the absolute best cheeseburger I have had since my great-grandmother's! The buns are not just average hamburger buns, slaw is fantastic and our only disappointment was in being way too full for ice cream or shakes afterwards. The staff went above & beyond to make us feel "at home", while being very helpful in accommodating my service dog. This is one of our new most favorite places!

2  Thank Stephanie H
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stopped at the malt shop on a whim and we are very glad we did! The first day of their 'season' and the service and food were great! This year they have sweet potato fries and I HIGHLY recommend them. Prices were great and service was exceptional. Definitely make this a stop on your visit to Gettysburg!

1  Thank DonS0124
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I can not say enough about this place! As soon as I walked in the place the staff made me feel at home!! Joking and having fun! Huge portions!! I got the quesadilas and had to take half of it with me. Chocolate Malt shake was the best !! It is small. But worth it!!

1  Thank sorsha16258