Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg
$116
$99
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$104
$80
$59
Days Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$110
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$98
$179
$161
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
Travelocity
1,152 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbusiness centercookiespool and hot tubfitness centerfront desk staffwould stay here againexcellent stayclose to downtownvery nice hotelgettysburg areaminute drivegreat place to stayparking lotconvenient locationvisiting gettysburghgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2009

My wife & I wanted a weekend get-away and this Hilton didn't let us down. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I talked to Joe when I booked the room over the phone. He was helpful and friendly. I'm sorry that I don't remember the young lady that was there when we checked in, but she was just as friendly and helpful as Joe. This place is very clean and our rooms were wonderful. No tacky decor here. Bathroom was clean as well. They have a very comfortable and spacious lobby with a fireplace. It was nice that they had the fireplace going even though it was warm that day. My wife and I enjoyed sitting there talking with coffe in hand. We booked a room that included breakfast, (It's a better deal that way). They had a free coffee station which is nice and the choices you have for breakfast is really amazing. There is something for everyone in your family to choose from. The people in charge of running the breakfast area were friendly and made you feel welcomed. I took the advice of another review and requested a room that DID NOT include the fourth floor. I'm a non-smoker and the fourth floor is split. Half smoking and half non-smoking. Apparently from other reviews, you can still smell the smoke and I didn't want that to ruin my stay. So Joe noted when I booked the room that I requested NO FOURTH FLOOR. Thanks Joe!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2009

A typical Hilton Garden in - nice hotel, very clean. Refrigerator/Microwave in the room which is always good especially if you are staying several days, plus they served breakfast and dinner with evening room service - and the food was very good. I was only at this hotel one night, but the thing that made it stand out was the staff. Everyone was very friendly, but Bruce who was filling in at the front desk was outstanding. He went above and beyond when my rental car had a dead battery - driving me to my meeting and also offering to jump my car. A great Hilton employee and a very nice guy to boot. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I reviewed this hotel several years ago and, after staying at one of the newer hotels in the area my last trip through, stayed at the Garden Inn again. It is still convenient, though not in the middle of the tourist area, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, if a little slow. My only complaint would be that the fourth floor is half smoking, half not, so the entire hall smells like a smoking floor.

Even with the smoke issue, this is the best value in the area, more convenient and comfortable than even the new hotels down the road.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaysguy
Reviewed April 27, 2009

Great Hilton Garden Inn. Every employee was very friendly and helpful and I would give them six "stars" if it were possible. It is a newer hotel (I'm guessing less than 2 years) in an area full of newer chain hotels, shopping plazas, and movie theater. We found everything very clean although I find the new bedding (found in all lower priced Hilton brands it seems) just too soft for me. That's not the Garden Inn's fault. The hotel is at most a five minute drive to downtown, historic Gettysburg and 7 minutes to the battlefield visitor's center. I only gave it 4 marks for location because if you are expecting to step out your door and be in area full of antique and touristy shops, that won't happen here. However, it is such a short, easy ride to the downtown, I don't find location an issue. I took one mark off for value because the price for the breakfast seemed high. I booked a room rate that included breakfast, which, because there were four of us, saved us about 2/3 of what the cost for breakfast would've been. Also, the pool area and pool were small (which seems to be a trend in newer chain hotels.) There are only 5 chairs for parents to watch their kids and I think that is about all that would fit in the space. A sign said that the pool could hold (I think) 22 people and we laughed because 22 adults would have to stand side by side to all fit. I didn't use it, but the hot tub seemed to have a very weak flow.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Magal65
Reviewed April 1, 2009

I'm writing to say what an absolutely satisfactory stay me, my husband and teenage daughter had at the Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn. We never before had the occasion to stay in a roadside hotel and we were visiting Gettysburg College and doing a little sight seeing on the side. We were surprised by the large room with comfortable bedding, microwave, coffee maker (with coffee provided) and refrigerator. My daughter enjoyed the workout room and even borrowed an in room fitness kit which included yoga equipment, free weights, a big rubberband thing and medicine ball. Use of the business center was free and I was able to print our boarding passes and maps. In the morning there was a reasonably priced breakfast. Did I mention that internet was free? We could not have asked for more. And all that for $109 per night!

The hotel itself is well located near a shopping center, so a grocery store, dollar store and a CVS are all close at hand. We enjoyed eating at the Ruby Tuesday very near by. The town of Gettysburg is 3 minutes away. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family