Our trip to Gettysburg with our 9 year old grandson was a wonderful experience, in part due to our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was beautiful...fresh, well lit and inviting. The pool, which was our grandson's favorite part of the entire trip, was clean, ideal temperature and had great music piped into the area. The daily breakfast was remarkable. It included everything from bananas to bagels to bacon to Belgium waffles. We went away overstuffed each day. One evening we ate in the dinner in the hotel as well and that too was a great dining event. The entire staff made us feel right at home. Answering any questions we had and pointing us in the right direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg hotel in Pennsylvania is located in the heartland of American freedom with historical sights, museums and just minutes from the Gettysburg Battlefield and National Park Visitor Center. Other venues, also close to the Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg in Pennsylvania, include the Gettysburg College, Boyds Bear Factory, Gettysburg Village Factory Outlets, and antique shops. The hotel is just 15 miles to UTZ and Snyder's Snack Outlets with Gettysburg Lutheran Seminary and Mount Saint Mary's College nearby. The hotel is a great central location for Pennsylvania cities and attractions. York, Harrisburg and Hershey Lancaster, DC, and Baltimore are nearby cities all with attractions for the Pennsylvania visitor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Gettysburg