“Nice cozy, sleep over”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice cozy, sleep over”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Nice clean inn. Very good remodeling and update throughout. The salt water hot tub really relaxes the muscles after a long day of skiing. I highly recomend. The food is good, and I love the lobby fireplace. This is a good spot to catch up with friends while have lite fare and a cocktail.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Painted Post
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed late on Friday night and the service and accomodations were very good. It was a very good and typical Hilton Garden Inn experience. The lobby and room and all areas used in the hotle were very clean. One improvement that should be made is the signage on Rt. 30 is not near the drive way entrance. This needs to be improved.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed about the same.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My business partner and I arrived late to the hotel, and were greeted as always in a pleasant and friendly way. They set us up quickly with pizza delivery options. This is the 5th time I have stayed at this hotel in the last 5-6 months, and I will continue to choose this hotel as long as I am within 25 miles of the location I need to serve.

Room Tip: So far, all my rooms have been above average.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tim F
Northfield, Ohio
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am a very loyal Hilton Honors Member and always try to stay at a Hilton hotel. This was my first visit to this particular hotel and will be staying there again. I was very pleased with the custormer service from everyone there. It started with my check in and continued with dinning at the American Grill to check out the next morning. Excellent service throughout my stay and my room was clean and ready for my use. As I said, I will be staying there again in the near future.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor away from the elevator. Very quiet.
Wilton, New York
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Second time I have used this HGI in the last year. This property definitely meets or exceeds expectations for the HGI brand. Friendly staff and everything was clean and nice. No complaints and I will use this hotel again in the future.

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Very friendly staff and clean facility. Also, terrific price. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
The manager was very willing to accommodate special requests. Nice fireplace and familly friendly. We are coming this way again in a few weeks and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: No special tips here.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Westport, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past, including just two weeks ago. I usually seek out HGI over Hampton Inns & have been a Diamond Member for over 10+ years. The staff here is great and always accomodating, but this experience was bad. They were out of several items on the dinner menu. I ordered soup initially and had to send it back as it was lukewarm at best. Then ordered chix wings, and asked for them to be "extra crisp," Server asked it I wanted bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Well wings were not only not crispy, they were under cooked. No celery game with this appetizer. Breakfast this morning was 10X worse. Cook must have been very new, server(there was only 1) was actually in the kitchen trying to train the cook, how to cook, eggs? Kitchern service was extremely slow and there should have been somewhere there in mgmt with this new morning cook to train & assist. This put numerous business clients behind in their days. I waited over 30 minutes for breakfast from the time I ordered and knew they were having problems & told server, I could wait until they got caught up. Food was overcooked, potatoes cold and was totally disappointed in my experience at this HGI. I never complain, but I also have a degree in hotel mgmt & if I was staying there for the first time, I never would be back, especially with all of the options in the area. I may reconsider my next stay somewhere else next time I am back in this area, which is usually once every 4 to 6 weeks. HH 974-591-988

3 Thank matthewrmcmanus