“Best pizza in town!”

Deliso Pizza
Ranked #38 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Once again the best pizza Gettysburg has to offer. Great service and friendly staff. Your food is made right in front of you so you know it's fresh

1  Thank Michael B
There are newer reviews for Deliso Pizza

Reviewed August 24, 2013

nothing fancy but economically priced food that tastes great. We had the lunch special of two pieces of cheese pizza and drink, for $3.95. Wow!

1  Thank zoldiegoldie
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Their pasta and pizza is fantastic AND my husband can't eat gluten, so this is a must stop for us everytime we're in Gettysburg. Their gluten free pizza is so delicious that I started eating it instead of regular flour dough pizza. They also offer gluten free pasta. Great food at a great price.

2  Thank byrequest1
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a must stop if you need Gluten free food! It is a small place but the food is excellent! You can have Gluten free pizza and sub sandwiches! They taste great and the prices are really low. They run what I call a Mon & Pop restaurant which is my favorite. One of the owners is a Gluten free person so she wants to make a great meal for everyone!

2  Thank DonHalazon
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Over the years it has been hard to find a good Italian pizza place, Deliso's delivers the pizza that I remember as a child. I got the pepperoni pizza and it was awesome! If you are visiting Gettysburg I would recommend them. When I come back to Gettysburg, I will definitely visit them again.