“Great food, great price”
Review of Deliso Pizza

Deliso Pizza
Ranked #40 of 130 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great price”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Raphael Inn we stayed at told us about Deliso's when we asked about a good Italian place to eat.
They were right it does have great Italian food. Homemade sauces and bread. And they still take the time to prepare tossed salad from scratch. Not that bagged stuff.
Large portion sizes and great tasting. The service is good and everyone is friendly. We've ate there twice so far in May and just this Saturday and will be going back!!

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Real Italian food”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I moved to the area and was sadden that I couldn't find real Italian food made by Italians not Mexican or Indian ppl. but then I found Deliso pizza!! The best pizza in town homemade rolls fresh everyday. I am happy I found this place!

“Local Italian”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This informal local Italian restaurant was recommended by our B & B. Orders are placed at the counter when you come in, but the food is delivered to the table and the service was good. The decor is diner style. We enjoyed generous portions of spaghetti (one with meatballs and one with Italian sausage). The meal came with a nice garden salad and homemade bread. The sauces are rather plain, but clearly freshly made.

1 Thank Mssussn
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is one of Gettysburg's hidden jems! We love coming here especially for their delicious home made bread and pizza crusts! Their subs are amazing especially their chicken parm and deliso special subs! They are also good because they now accommodate those that have gluten allergies so now our celiac family members and I have a place to count on when they visit! Ignore the other reviews, this family owned place can not be beat!

2 Thank Foodfanatic24
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Not the best pizza in Gettysburg”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and the pizza is average. I like the gyro's, but the subs are not good. The store itself seems a but dingy, but thew locals really love it. On Tuesdays they have large pizza for $6.99. That is cheap for Gettysburg. Adding toppings will cost you $2. I would recommend take-out.

1 Thank GburgfoodieQ