“Great pizza!”

Deliso Pizza
Ranked #39 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here to eat after reading some of the reviews. The pizza was great! If you like real Italian pizza, you will love this! If you are wanting chain restaurant pizza, then go elsewhere. Fresh cut toppings, variety of cheeses, great crust!

There are newer reviews for Deliso Pizza

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Food is great, fast take out, friendly staff, large variety of food, gluten free dishes available, and close to the Inn at White Oak.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Deliso has very good pizza and subs. It is our top-rated pizza in Gettysburg.

2  Thank VTBrigade
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We were on vacation in Gettysburg and were craving pizza. My wife is gluten-intolerant, and I have gone gluten-free, as well, and we figured we'd have no chance of finding GF pizza that night.

A quick Internet search found Deliso, just on theboutskirts of town. Leonardo, the owner, was very accommodating and a pleasure to talk to.

Long story short, my wife, who has been eating gluten-free for 10 years said it was THE best gluten-free pizza she had ever had. I am new to the GF scene, and it tasted like "regular" pizza to me. It was terrific. Thanks, Leonardo!

4  Thank bgsu3
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Pizza was ok. Nothing like what the great reviews say. I admit I've only been there once. The subs look good. I would go back for pizza. And I'd like to try other stuff on the menu. Pizza was not bad at all. But it wasn't the best either.

1  Thank coffeensunrise