“Great little spot.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Sutton, Massachusetts
“Great little spot.”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stopped here on the way back to our room. Very friendly staff and very good food. Reasonably priced as well. We both had the pasta and meatballs and found it to be quite good. We would stop here again.

Visited April 2014

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“always great pizza”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Love the pizza always hot fresh lots of toppings. Owner not as friendly but he is probably tired from running a business.

Visited December 2013
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Gluten-friendly Pizza!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This little place had pizza I could eat! I am gluten sensitive, & whenever my family wants to eat out for pizza, I feel left out. We walked in & I was set to order my typical salad, when the owner told me they had gluten-free pizza. Hooray! I had a small pizza all to myself, with plenty leftover to pack for lunches. The bread was good & did not leave me dehydrated like some gluten free breads do. Brothers does not make the gluten-free pizza on location, they order it from NY. I've learned to deal with my sensivity by smelling pizza, brownies, & breads with gluten, & then going home & making an alternative gluten free recipe that is similar, but this was great to be able to eat pizza along side with my family.

Visited October 2013
Gettysburg
“Disappointing subs”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This place used to have the best cold cut and salami subs in town, unfortunately they have cut back on the amount of meat and cheese on the subs. The salami sub only had three paper-thin slices of salami and two thin slices of cheese, the only thing you can taste is the lettuce and onions. Same deal with the cold cut sub, very little meat and cheese. The first time it happened, we hoped someone made a mistake, but we tried them again with the same results. Too bad, used to be worth the trip out of town not worth it anymore.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LeeGettysburg
Pasadena, Maryland
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The signed said owned by Italians but the only family in there was watching Telemundo and speaking Spanish so I'm not sure who the owners were or if the "authentic" Italians still owned it. Price was right and pizza and subs were good. I've had better but it was located close to our campground and was easily accessible.

• Visited August 2012