“Traditional diner food & atmosphere w/ great desserts”
Review of Lincoln Diner

Lincoln Diner
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Traditional diner food & atmosphere w/ great desserts”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This diner is open 24 hours a day, but we were the only ones in the dining room on a Sunday night for a semi-late dinner. As a result, we had our waiter's complete attention. He was very friendly and helpful, going above and beyond (ie. bringing a water picture for us, taking the plan side salad and turning it into a yummy greek salad-- I totally recommend the greek dressing). The food was good, no complaints. I'd say it's average diner food; food & quality that you'd expect from a diner. Before visiting, we received a recommendation to get dessert there. They say that all of their dessert are made on the premise and made fresh daily. My cherry cheesecake was very yummy and less than $4 for a large slice.

Minot, ND
“Just ok food in a not so clean diner.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Our family stopped here after touring Gettysburg National Park. The food was average at best, although I suspect their deserts would have been delicious by the looks of the pies. The biggest problem was the cleanliness of the diner, seemed a bit dirty almost everywhere from the booth seats to the windows to the floors.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hunterwebb
Tallahassee, Florida
“Best Breakfast !”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This old fashioned diner is not the cleanest place I've ever eaten in. However, the breakfast they serve (all day) - particularly the French toast is unbelievable. It made of bread they make themselves.

We ate here for lunch and came back the next day for lunch! Others with me has grilled cheese and cheeseburger (they said they were ok).

Limited seating and can get busy so be prepared. Not gonna be great for kids in strollers as the seating is tight. Again - Try the French toast!

Fairfax, Virginia
“SO MUCH FOOD!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We came to eat here around 4 after our auto tour and I ordered the pot roast and it was so much food that I had to take a lot of it home. My husband ordered the spaghetti and it was good IMO. Will def eat here again and they are open 24/7. Next time I will order my dessert.

Greensburg
“Two words: French Toast!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I always eat a few meals here when I'm in Gettysburg. I enjoy the atmosphere of an old school diner. The french toast is awesome! They use homemade bread to make it. Which, by the way, they won't sell you. I had to ask, lol. I've also had the crab cakes which are excellent. The homemade pies are wonderful too. Prices are very reasonable and portions are large. They're open 24 hours so whenever you feel like a bite, stop in.