“Great coffee”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Pa
“Great coffee”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a very good breakfast spot. Great coffee and friendly staff.
Scrumptious desserts for an after dinner stop. They now take credit cards for payment.

Visited November 2012

pa
“Dirty”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I came here years ago (20) and it was one of the few places to eat in town, I am not sure what happened between then and now, The server, I believe Olivia, was very nice and knew what she was doing, but the place was dirty and the food not what it used to be. definitely a "greasy spoon">

Visited December 2012
1 Thank drumz1985
Maryland, USA
“Excellent breakfast, great service!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Breakfast was quick and delicious. Our waitress never let our coffee cups go empty! What more can you want for breakfast!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank sunnygirl110
Chesterfield, Virginia, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was staying at the Gettysburg Hotel...dinner was just yards away, and I thought I would eat breakfast there this past Saturday morning. I was very impressed with the diner's appearance and atmosphere. The service was absolutely awesome...wish all eating establishments had this level of customer service. As for the food, I was expecting a "greasy spoon" meal which is my style although not good for my health...pleasantly surprised that this isn't the case with the Lincoln Dinner...good size servings ensured a great morning at the battlefield. I highly recommend this dinner for its great food and atmosphere and will definitely eat there again when back in town.

• Visited November 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Yummy desserts and friendly service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our family really enjoyed the service at the diner and the desserts were absolutley delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2012