“The best Chinese in town”
Review of Hong Kong

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong
Ranked #73 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I love Chinese food and have tried the others in town and was very disappointed. I have loved everything I have ordered here and I love the family that owns it. They always give us extras and remember our family. No other place in town is worth going to with Hong Kong here.

8  Thank Dannyb0602

Reviewed April 6, 2012

i recommend that no one should go to any of the other restaurants because the food is the best in the world.

10  Thank matt j
Reviewed July 5, 2011

There food is very good. The pineapple chicken is amazing. The family owned restaurant staff are all very nice. Beng regulars they sometimes give little extras to let you know they appriciate your business. The location may not be great and it may look out dated but it is clean. They have good food, good service and good prices so stop by if your hungry.there is even a diner next store that does carry outs so if your with friends that do not like chinese you can do both and go have a picnic at the battlefield areas.

10  Thank gettysburggal126
Reviewed April 30, 2008

The place is in a bad location. When you walk in the door it smells of egg roll grease. As you order the kitchen seems very old, not dirty cuz it looks like they try to keep it clean it could just use an update so it looks bad. The people are friendly. The food is good. I have a friend that wont eat Chinese any where else. It has tables inside to eat on but it is set up as a carry out place. If you tell them you are eating there they will serve it to you. Its family run. Personally I wouldnt make a special trip and I like my Chinese delivered but if I was there or someone wanted to go I would not say no.

5  Thank paymeami2