“Best coffee, great atmosphere and cute back garden.”

Ragged Edge Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I were in the Pub and Restaurant in the square when we asked the bartender to tell us where the best place to have breakfast is and he told us about this place. I am so glad we did! We had breakfast there...it's a limited menu but loved it...served all day too. Coffee is great. We took our order to the quaint outside back garden. Loved it!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I love a great cup of coffee and discovering this little place was a gift! Along with great coffee and atmosphere, we got fresh squeezed oj and wonderful baked goods. You can get the coffee to go or in one of the mugs hanging on the wall while looking at books by local authors or t-shirts designed by local artists. Wonderful place to sit outside and read the paper too. Another idea; pick up breakfast- our child enjoyed the cinnamon twists while we enjoyed the chocolate/p-nut butter oat bar and fresh strawberry muffins. Or pick up lunch-sandwiches to take on that battlefield audio tour. Whatever you do-visit this nice establishment.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a vegan and they haqve food, real food I can eat, not just a salad or chips. The choices are healthy and good. The prices are not bad either

Reviewed May 5, 2013

While visiting Gettysburg we found Ragged Edge to be conveniently located and a fun place to stop for coffee. I'd have to call it "quaint". There is a beautiful outdoors in the back. We were there too early in May for that but it looked like the beginning of the outdoors season. Seating is also available on the front porch.
We ordered breakfast sandwiches and they were good. I had hoped to find quiche or traditional breakfast items on their menu.
Gettysburg is an old American city and Ragged Edge is in an interesting area near downtown to walk and enjoy the architecture.

1  Thank McTWaid
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Servers were friendly and welcoming. Great coffee and the desserts or sweets were delicious. The art on the up and down stairs was tasteful and creative. Very nice place in the midst of the too ordinary places in the area.