“great eats”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“great eats”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a vegan and they haqve food, real food I can eat, not just a salad or chips. The choices are healthy and good. The prices are not bad either

Visited May 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Good Coffee and Conversation”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

While visiting Gettysburg we found Ragged Edge to be conveniently located and a fun place to stop for coffee. I'd have to call it "quaint". There is a beautiful outdoors in the back. We were there too early in May for that but it looked like the beginning of the outdoors season. Seating is also available on the front porch.
We ordered breakfast sandwiches and they were good. I had hoped to find quiche or traditional breakfast items on their menu.
Gettysburg is an old American city and Ragged Edge is in an interesting area near downtown to walk and enjoy the architecture.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank McTWaid
littlestown
“cute and cozy”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Servers were friendly and welcoming. Great coffee and the desserts or sweets were delicious. The art on the up and down stairs was tasteful and creative. Very nice place in the midst of the too ordinary places in the area.

• Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Drink local coffee, well brewed”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I take my coffee seriously as I'm Scandinavian, from Seattle and we take coffee seriously. I also believe in supporting local businesses as opposed to corporate chains. The Ragged Edge makes it easy to do. My wife and I stopped in for a cup and a chance to use their wi-fi. We found excellent coffee in a warm and friendly setting. I particularly enjoyed the sense of humor evidenced by the clocks above the barista listing the times in the all the towns and burgs around Gettysburg. Give this place your business and connect with the locals

• Visited March 2013
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Coffee”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

You name it ,they can make it. Very goos coffee always hot. Interesting place to view artwork displayed in all the different coffee rooms. Enjoyable time to sit,chat and relax.

Visited February 2013