“Drink local coffee, well brewed”

Ragged Edge Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I take my coffee seriously as I'm Scandinavian, from Seattle and we take coffee seriously. I also believe in supporting local businesses as opposed to corporate chains. The Ragged Edge makes it easy to do. My wife and I stopped in for a cup and a chance to use their wi-fi. We found excellent coffee in a warm and friendly setting. I particularly enjoyed the sense of humor evidenced by the clocks above the barista listing the times in the all the towns and burgs around Gettysburg. Give this place your business and connect with the locals

There are newer reviews for Ragged Edge Coffee House

Reviewed April 9, 2013

You name it ,they can make it. Very goos coffee always hot. Interesting place to view artwork displayed in all the different coffee rooms. Enjoyable time to sit,chat and relax.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

In the heart of downtown Gettysburg, this welcoming cafe serves food as well as drinks. All three of the breakfast sandwiches we had were delicious. The coffee was only average, which was the one negative of the experience. The upstairs dining room was quirky and different, and the staff was very friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lovely little place that was welcoming on a cold Saturday morning. Great coffee and even better coffee cake. Happy servers!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Good coffee, tea and fresh breakfast or lunch sandwiches. We enjoyed our visit before heading around town to sightsee.