“Very good place for coffee, breakfast”

Ragged Edge Coffee House
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stopped here for breakfast and coffee--really good coffee, great breakfast muffin sandwiches. Cozy atmosphere, very friendly. Would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank wyzefool

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I am a big coffee drinker, I plan on making it a point to visit every coffee shop in Gettysburg and leaving a review.
so far I've only visited to coffee shops in both of them or 5 stars. this place is being 1 of them.
you can't go wrong with the coffee is good

1  Thank tedebear108
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Love to go here after a morning walk or jog. The drinks are delicious and the atmosphere is very relaxing. There was a fire burning in the fireplace which was very warming as we enjoyed our coffees.

1  Thank michellelynnp
Reviewed November 12, 2012

As I stepped into this place, I felt like I'd always lived there. The girls behind the counter were delightful and funny. Even though it was brimming with personality and good vibes, service was quick and efficient. Drip coffee had numerous selections, including different roasts, flavors and decaff. Baked goods were yummy. I ate out on the porch, taking time for a free refill on my coffee (in a ceramic mug) and to read and watch the traffic walk by. I liked the place so well, I returned this morning for breakfast. A different staff was in, but I got the same friendly and quick service. Customers included me in their conversation, this time eaten inside in a warm and inviting atmosphere. I noticed a back room, but never made it back there, so I am not sure how big the place is. I am sure that if I ever return to Gettysburg, I will eat all my breakfasts and afternoon coffees here. To steal from John, I'd say coming here was like "Coming home to a place I'd never been before."

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We spent the long weekend in Gettysburg and wanted to try this coffee house after reading all the great reviews. It was a nice little walk from the circle where we parked but it was worth it. My kids had a hot chocolate and a home made iced tea and I had a hot chai latte. The atmosphere was very laid back and relaxing and the drinks were really good. We would definitely come back.