“One of GBurg's Best Restaurants”
Review of La Bella Italia

La Bella Italia
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Pros: I love just about everything I've eaten here. (We eat here alot)
The prices are good to average for the type and quality of the dishes served.
Best hoagie rolls around!
Nice atmosphere for the type of restaurant.
Cons: Dining room is small and often very crowded. (Locals love this place) Get it to go
Service quality is spotty.
Some sit down dishes could be better in prep and quality although most are
excellent.
*The management needs to put out suggestion cards for guest & take the comments seriously because they could have "the best restaurant" in this class of food in GBurg.

2  Thank Travlinshutterbug

Reviewed June 22, 2010

Every year I take a week and go to Gettysburg to study and walk the battlefield. This year my wife came with me for the first time. I told her I usually eat at Bella Italia 3-4 times. She said she had no interest in doing so. Well, we ate there the first night and we went back 2 more times. She said it was a good as food in Little Italy in New York. They take reservations so I'd recommend that especially on the weekends. The food, service and price were all great.

Reviewed May 28, 2010

La Bella Italia was recommended by the staff at the hotel we wer staying at. We ordered pizza fries as an appitezer, and a pizza for dinner. Both were wonderful. The pizza is probably the BEST we have ever had. We got the thin crust. Also had great service.
We had such a great experience we went back a couple days later during our stay in Gettysburg. This time my husband and I both got Italian dishes. Again, both of our meals were very good. We had the same waiter both times, Marc. He provided us suggestions on things to do in the area and really made us feel welcome, great service! We also really enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant, relaxed, quiet so you can carry on a converstation with your group.

Reviewed March 16, 2010

I go here quite often Im a very picky pizza eater. I hate the run of the mill pizza hut, dominos, etc. once I ate here its the ONLY place I ever get my pizza. Also love thier subs and wings. Ive only eaten there once otherwise it was takeout so cant really comment on the atmosphere. But every time I go theyre great.

Reviewed January 19, 2010

We went and it was busy Sat. night but the service was great. We enjoyed our pizza and appitizers. There was quite a bit to choose from. Great prices.