“Sssooooo good - We went back for another meal!”
Review of La Bella Italia

La Bella Italia
Ranked #24 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Pennsylvania
“Sssooooo good - We went back for another meal!”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

La Bella Italia was recommended by the staff at the hotel we wer staying at. We ordered pizza fries as an appitezer, and a pizza for dinner. Both were wonderful. The pizza is probably the BEST we have ever had. We got the thin crust. Also had great service.
We had such a great experience we went back a couple days later during our stay in Gettysburg. This time my husband and I both got Italian dishes. Again, both of our meals were very good. We had the same waiter both times, Marc. He provided us suggestions on things to do in the area and really made us feel welcome, great service! We also really enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant, relaxed, quiet so you can carry on a converstation with your group.

gettysburg
“Love Love Love thier pizza!!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2010

I go here quite often Im a very picky pizza eater. I hate the run of the mill pizza hut, dominos, etc. once I ate here its the ONLY place I ever get my pizza. Also love thier subs and wings. Ive only eaten there once otherwise it was takeout so cant really comment on the atmosphere. But every time I go theyre great.

Richmond, VA
“Great food”
Reviewed January 19, 2010

We went and it was busy Sat. night but the service was great. We enjoyed our pizza and appitizers. There was quite a bit to choose from. Great prices.

Maryland
“By far the best italian Ive had in a long time”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

Visited on Dec 20th 2009, the service was fast, and pleasant. The place was clean and welcoming. The food was amazing! They really have a great house salad dressing! I had the lobster stuffed Raviolli! It was amazing! If you are in Gettysburg and you dont want to visit the typical hot spots, give this place a try! You will not be disappointed!

1 Thank iluvtravel514
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very Ordinary”
Reviewed September 26, 2009

My husband ordered spaghetti with meat sauce; while I had eggplant parm. Both dishes were ordinary. The best part was the dipping oil with spices for the bread.