“Excellent Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

La Bella Italia
Ranked #36 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We found La Bella Italia after a craving for Italian was unsatisfied by wandering around downtown. We hoped on here and found that La Bella was within walking distance of us but far enough from downtown to be quieter. We got there to find it quiet busy and we ended up waiting about an hour but had a good conversation with other out of towners. My boyfriend and I decided to split a chicken parm sub (the 12 inch one was more than enough for us to share) as well as a plate of garlic bread. The bread in both was fresh and made for delicious eating. Definitely the best meal of our trip to Gettysburg, would love to try their pizza next time!

• Visited April 2013

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“So Good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I visited La Bella Italia after reading reviews and I was blown away. The food was fantastic. We went on a Friday night and had to wait, but took it as a good sign. The red sauce was delicious, along with the bread and the cannoli. I will definitley go back next time I'm in Gettysburg.

Visited April 2013
Hinton, West Virginia
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try La Bella after reading some reviews and overall it was a very good experience. Portions were big and the food tasty. My wife ordered the lasagna which she liked and I ordered the small stromboli which was big and very good. This is a very good place to eat in Gettysburg.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Nice family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing fancy but friendly staff and good food. The pizza was pretty good and I consider myself a jaded New Yorker when it comes to pizza. Good value.

Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been to La Bella's many times. The food has never disappointed, and the pizza is to die for. We have also tried their subs (on delicious homemade bread) and stromboli's. This is a must stop everytime we visit. Just beware parking and the restaurant can get a little crowded on weekends.

• Visited October 2012