“A Taste of Italy”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The lasagne was so delicious with very fresh ingredients, I felt like I was back in Italy. Our waiter was very attentive and knew the area well, so was able to recommend some places for us.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The place has An Italian feel about it.Their food IS awesom,Brick oven style Pizza,s is to die for.Very wide selection,s of brew,s is noteworthy,And thier pasta is VERY Outstanding!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a great find just outside downtown. A wonderful menu and the food was real Italian. The owner is from scicly. I travel to iItaly y many times a year and this food is real Italian. The sauce is very tomato infused and very simple. Just basil and tomato. The pasta was al dente ans the veal melted in your mouth. I love this restaurant!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I drove to Gettysburg for a week end get away because we have been saying forever we wanted to see the Battlefield etc. Wanting italian we decided on this one because it was not far from the hotel and was not crowded. The atmosphere was great the bread and herb oil were very good and when our food came we were in for a treat. I got the Chicken Scaloppina served w/pasta (linnguini) and a delicious sauce. My husband got the Chicken Parmasean. Both were delicious.. When you want italian in Gettysburg PA this is the place to go.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I ended up here late one evening. We did not have to wail and service was prompt and courteous. I ordered eggplant which was great and my husband had baked ziti which he loved. The bruschetta appetizer was great, as well. I thought it was good food and a good value.