“Loved it!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of O'Rorke's Eatery & Spirits

O'Rorke's Eatery & Spirits
Ranked #11 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was Ok. Not over priced for what it was though-- typical pub food. We got the spring rolls and two salads, which I have no complaints about!

We sat in the shaded seating area of the patio and our server, Kari, was pleasant. They allow dogs on the patio and we were also brought water for our dog! It's not always the food that makes the place, it's also the service. And my boyfriend and I were so pleased w the service we received at ORorkes. Thanks y'all!

Sayville, New York
“Loved our lunch here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were in town for a day and had much to see & do, so we didn't want to spend too much time over lunch, but we wanted a good meal. We were very, very pleased with O'Rorke's. Food and service were great & the price was reasonable.
Check this place out if you're in Gettysburg.

Hurlock, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very cool pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We went here twice while we visited Gettysburg. Both times for a few drinks & appetizers. The waitstaff was very friendly on both occasions. Prices were reasonable. My only critique would be, they don't make it very clear where the front door is..there's several entrances.

Fort Washington, Maryland
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My fiance, daughter and I went to this restaurant because another one was too busy. We were surprised at how delicious the food was. I had the prime rib sandwich, my fiance had the reuben and my daughter had the chicken tenders. The service was great and the food was even better. We will definitely stop here the next time we are in Gettysburg.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MDMama2010
East Liverpool, Ohio
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Eat here every time I am in Gettysburg. Always great food and service. Recommend the Monster burger.

1 Thank Slater20