“First rate food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
South Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“First rate food!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Just steps away from our motel, this was a great place to grab supper. My husband had the bangers and mashed, and said they were great. I had a reuben sandwich, which was excellent. Generally one to run the other way at the mere mention of sauerkraut, my husband tried my sandwich, and was impressed with how good it was.

Waterford
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Ate there on a Monday night, food was delicious! Had the chicken breast salad, it was huge! I had to take it back to my hotel, had for lunch the next day, it was delicious. My Dad had the pasta marinara, another good dish, and my sister had the asian chicken salad, my son had dessert, and no one was disappointed! The service was great, the atmosphere was wonderful, ate outside on the deck with the candles, beautiful night made it perfect. Will definitely go back there again when visiting Gettysburg, lovely town all around!

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've been there. They were very busy and my meal was very poor, but the girlfriends was great. Told the woman walking around how my meal was. She thanked me but also told me it was her first day. I had broken toothpicks in my sandwich and no soup in my French onion soup. Just wet bread. First time there last year was good all around.

Ashburn, VA
“Great find!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We are so glad we found this restaurant. Great food, great service, great specials and great location. We will be back the next time we are in town!

• Visited August 2013
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in Gettysburg. We've been here approxmiately 8 times in the past four years. We usually try to hit O'Rorke's twice during our G'burg vacations. We love sitting outside and people watching. You never know what you're going to see. (example, Robert E. Lee in full uniform parked right below us in a Sebring Convertable). The food is delicious and the staff is so friendly. The appetizers are amazing, especially the fries covered in pulled pork. (not a big fan of their crab dip, but this is the ONLY thing we've ever had on the menu we didn't care for in 8 visits). Love this place and will be back!