“Hit or miss”

Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've been there. They were very busy and my meal was very poor, but the girlfriends was great. Told the woman walking around how my meal was. She thanked me but also told me it was her first day. I had broken toothpicks in my sandwich and no soup in my French onion soup. Just wet bread. First time there last year was good all around.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We are so glad we found this restaurant. Great food, great service, great specials and great location. We will be back the next time we are in town!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in Gettysburg. We've been here approxmiately 8 times in the past four years. We usually try to hit O'Rorke's twice during our G'burg vacations. We love sitting outside and people watching. You never know what you're going to see. (example, Robert E. Lee in full uniform parked right below us in a Sebring Convertable). The food is delicious and the staff is so friendly. The appetizers are amazing, especially the fries covered in pulled pork. (not a big fan of their crab dip, but this is the ONLY thing we've ever had on the menu we didn't care for in 8 visits). Love this place and will be back!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here the night we spent in Gettysburg. Very upbeat, great service and food! I was also able to buy a six pack of beer here to take back to our motel. Bonus!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My hubby and I frequent this restaurant, being locals of Gettysburg. The taco salads here are the best I've ever eaten. The margheritas are wonderful too. Hubby always gets their burgers and is satisfied. He loves their buffalo fries as well. :)