“Nice little pub and restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of O'Rorke's Eatery & Spirits

O'Rorke's Eatery & Spirits
Ranked #11 of 127 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nv4i73
“Nice little pub and restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate there 2 times and was not disappointed....had the New York strip one night and chicken another night....both were great and very reasonable priced. The New York Strip was on special for only $10 with one side and very good

Columbia, South Carolina
“A great lunch on main street”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Wife and I went for lunch and ended up eating outside. PERFECT!! I had a chicken wrap while the wife had a salad. The server was great and the atmosphere could not have been better. There are tables right next to the main street or right around the corner you can sit under a canopy of vines.....nothing fancy for sure but very nice. Try it.

Lawrenceburg, KY
“cozy bar or eatry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed across the road and was a nice place for a cool beverage. We did not eat here but lots of folks did and the food looked good.

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Irish pub in Gettysburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I found this pub on TripAdvisor and sounded like a good place to visit. Since it was an Irish pub, we figured we would try typical Irish food. I ordered the corned beef and cabbage, and hubby had the shepherd's pie. Both were very good, some of the best we've had. The atmosphere was typical pub and the service was very good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Standard Gettysburg Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here after a morning tour of the battlefields. We opted for a seat on the outside patio to take advantage of the great people watching. The view did not disappoint! The food sort of did -- I had a turkey wrap with sweet potato fries and my husband had a BLT. I have concocted more interesting turkey wraps in my own kitchen and my husband's sandwich was blah. They also charge an extra $1.50 for sweet potato fries. Come on!?! Does that really represent a real cost difference or are you trying to swindle someone like me who wants a slightly more complex carb? Probably a good place for a family - but pricey for what you get.

• Visited June 2013