“friendly staff and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“friendly staff and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We wandered in because of the delicious aromas, and left very happy. The staff were all super friendly and able to suggest menu items. We decided to share a pasta dish and a pizza. Without asking, the pasta dish was brought to us already divided onto two plates, to make it easier to share. The sauce was very good. The pizza was also very good - even my husband, who typically doesn't like thick crusted pizza, thought it was great.

Visited October 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Never even made it in the place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Well its odd that in this day and time, particularly with an offer of a prepaid deposit, that a "professionally ran restaurant" doesn't accept reservations - for a group of 15 mind you.
Although things became much clearly after I was rudely informed that "exceptions never happen". I asked to speak to the General Manager (who sounded 18). He stated his name was Nick and after I explained my situation and asked for a reservation, was promptly dismissed because he's "been the GM for 14 years and it [reservations] never happen."
Without a lecture on good customer service (forget expecting great customer service), this restaurant has lost my business, 14 other folks business, and hopefully a few more after reading this review. In addition to this review, I'm adding one on Yelp and Google and telling anyone who will listen...
Remember, Nick, Mr 14-year-GM, that customers pay your paycheck. I wonder if Lisa, the owner would tolerate such unprofessional and rude behavior if she were aware? I guess she will if enough people suffer your kind of restaurant management.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Mark M
Waterville, Ohio
“Good and popular”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a wonderful salad that was promptly delivered even though they were quite busy. Wait staff was attentive and I would recommend this restaurant for a nice meal

Visited September 2013
Lenexa, Kansas
“This Place Kinda Has it All ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We just made our second visit to this restaurant, and it was excellent. Great food, excellent service, a fun atmosphere and great prices make this a hard place to beat. And the location on the square in Gettysburg is phenomenal.

We'll definitely be back on future visits to Gettysburg.

State College, Pennsylvania
“i dont think there is a bad dish at all on the menu.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I loved the window boxes of flowers and container plantings used to decorate their outdoor seating. The menu is extensive. I had the panini & it was big and excellent with their homemade chips. I was thinking @ adding the pretzel sticks as an app...glad I didn't since it was a generous serving and big enough for a meal, but if with a party of 4 you could share w/ friends. Table next tome ordered spinach/ artichoke dip and it was served in fresh bread bowl which looked very good. All the pretzels sides looked yummy. Not sure if they make pretzels on premises or not. Read the menu @ the history of the place...very thoughtful. I would definitely eat there again!

Visited October 2013