“Reasonable prices for decent food”

The Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Millburn, New Jersey, USA
“Reasonable prices for decent food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great crab soup. I had the whole wheat fusilli Alfredo, which was excellent. The breads are divine, and plentiful. Avoid the Reuben sandwich and I wasn't fond of their marinara sauce, although the cheese bread it came with was wonderful. A very popular spot right on the square.

Visited August 2013

“Great burgers & pretzel appetizers”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food is really good at this Resturant and a good selection of beer. Have been there twice so far. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Good food, great drinks”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am a local but I have only been to the Pub a few times. I went a week or so ago with my parents. It was a busy Saturday night in Gettysburg and every restaurant had an outrageous wait time. I called the Pub and they said there would be a 40 minute wait time. We got there about 5 minutes later and they said it was a 25 minute wait time. So I put my name in. By the time I walked to the bar, and ordered a drink, we were ready to be seated. It didn't even take 5 minutes. We were very happy.

We ordered crab dip as an appetizer, it was very good. I ordered a sandwich and it was okay. Not bad but nothing to write home about. That crab dip was amazing though. They have some great drinks. Try their Grimster's Brew! It's a fabulous sangria drink and you can order it by the pitcher to share with friends.

My only real complaint is the décor. What is up with the fairies and whimsical décor? Not my cup of tea but if that's the worse thing I can say, I guess that's a good thing :)

• Visited August 2013
Yardville
“On the square”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Lunch was great, food was slow coming to table. Had dinner outside. Was pleasant and again food was slow coming out and took forever to get check.

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Food was well prepared, tasted very good and well priced. Very convenient location in center of town. Highly recommend the homemade desserts.

Visited August 2013