“Not what we had hoped”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Looking at it from the outside we were expecting more. Inside its a bit stuffy and disapointing.

The crab dip was great, as were the onion rings. We should have stopped with the appetizer. The main meal, a seafood saute was bland and boring with obviously foreign crab that was an odd texture.

The drink menu is amazing with alot of variety though.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at the Pub while visiting Gettysburg. We had been there several times before and the food and service is always good. We arrived around 2:30 pm and the restaurant was busy. The restaurant is located right in the circle, so it gets a lot of business. They have indoor and outdoor seating. Since it was a hot day, we opted for indoor seating. Kelsey, our server took good care of us. I had the French Onion Soup and my husband had the Chili. Both were good.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Everytime I go to Gettysburg, a trip to the Pub is in order. They have a great beer variety and tons of variety on the menu. This isn't your basic bar food. The Southwestern Egg Rolls are phenomenal. The bar is a good place to watch a game and drink a bit while still being able to talk to who you're with. I think this is a great bar/restaurant in Gettysburg, every meal has been well above average.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch because I was in town. When seated had to brush the seats off because they had food crumbs on them. The floor had dark blue carpeting and needed to be swept or vacuumed. Food was bland, not terrible but needed something more. Weak ice tea. How can a restaurant this close to the South not have sweet tea! Tables are glass topped and the hostess did clean each one.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Its a really nice looking place and we were drawn to it. You have to read about the owner on the back of the menu...GEEZ!
They had Harp Lager and lime and we had dinner out on the patio in the front. It can get quite loud sitting out there since it it right on the corner of the square. Especially if the bikers are in town!!
The food is good...my husband had a burger and it was good...they have malt vinegar for his chips so he was happy! I had a veggie plate (appetizer) that came with the hummus. I really enjoyed it and it was enough for two people. We liked it enough to go back again for a Lager and lime before heading back to the hotel!