“Great Breakfast and Prompt Service”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #41 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Enjoyed a well prepared breakfast at a great price. The service was very prompt and courteous. My nephew especially enjoyed the kid's pancakes with "sprinkles". The breakfast potatoes were especially tasty. Recommend it. Good restaurant for families.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

couldn't tell you of service. my observation seemed that people were pleased. got 2 orders for c/0. front person was friendly and the order came out in good time. food was excvellent and plentiful and hot.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

They have bakery in their name and we stopped one Sunday morning shortly after we moved to the area. We hoped to get coffee and a pastry. Not. They have cakes. So we thought we would have breakfast but we were there too late so we ordered sandwiches. Not impressed. there are so many other better and more interesting places to eat, and to find a pastry and coffee, in Gettysburg.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I met friends here for a breakfast/brunch. You can never go wrong with their breakfast. I haven't eaten lunch or dinner here in years so I don't know how that is. I got a waffle, eggs, and bacon - very good.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

It was right next to the Days Inn where my wife and I were staying, and we really just needed a "quick" dinner. They had a small line waiting and we were told "about 5 minutes" to wait. 20 minutes later and we finally were seated. They were excessively short staffed and didn't seem to be able to fix that problem. Our waiter was excellent though. The food was okay - nothing to complain about, just okay. I had the "turkey & stuffing" special and it seemed to be the end of the pan as I received more pieces than whole turkey slices. But the taste was good and the veggies not over done. During normal staffing, I would bet they have good over-all service.