“Cozy place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The waitress was very accommodating and pleasant. The portions we received were larger than expected. We both needed a "doggy bag" to take the rest of our meal with us!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

There is nothing "diner" about this place other than they claim to serve food. There is nothing good about their food. It's dingy and small on the inside. The sauce is out of a can. The hamburger is like the patty that comes in a frozen salisbury steak meal. The chicken is rubbery - you can get better quality chicken from a McDonald's chicken nugget.
My family and I went here after church a few Sundays ago because it seemed like a good idea. I should have known that something was amiss when there was no wait to get inside right at a "lunch rush" time. My husband and I ordered sandwiches and my daughters ordered spaghetti with meatsauce. The sandwiches offered "jalepeno cheese sauce" which tasted like the nacho cheese you get from a can. My sandwich was also resplendent with Heinz BBQ sauce. The sauce on my daughter's spaghetti dishes was straight out of a can and the pasta noodles looked like they had been sitting out for a while and got hard.
For two sandwiches made with mystery meat, dollar tree condiments, dried out spaghetti with canned meatsauce and four drinks, our bill was over 45$. We will never eat here again.
Because I don't like to end on such a negative note, our server was nice.

1  Thank OwlTrippin
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went there for breakfast there several times, food was over salted and over seasoned... Staff didn't seem to want to be there.

1  Thank davesdoll
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here on a Saturday. One thing to remember: THIS IS A DINER. It has no pretense of being a beautiful or elegant restaurant. Our waitress was very sweet and attentive, though some of the younger staff were oblivious to us. My husband tried the crab soup, and I the grilled cheese and we LOVED it. I think the fries were homemade? To be honest I'd pick this little diner over "The Pub" we'd dined at down the street the night before. This was cheaper and the food MUCH better. Perfect for a quick lunch with a steaming cup of coffee.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

we always stop in and eat here at least twice while in town
food is great, service is great and prices are good would recommend eating here