“Good Price - Great Taste”
Review of Tommy's Pizza

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Winter Park, Florida
“Good Price - Great Taste”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were able to walk here from the Quality Inn hotel. You place your order then bring it to your table when it's ready. Wonderful crust, great taste, pleasant dining area. We hope you enjoy it!

• Visited June 2014

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Tommy's Pizza is a local iconic place”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Now if you don't like something on the menu you must be a cat , I think their Greek Pizza is great for those people who don't care for the sweet sauce they have pizzas with out red sauce they also have a big selection of subs and other food like wings . Also for the adults they have an incredible craft beer selection .

• Visited June 2014
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Terrific Tommy's!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Tommy's is right on Steinwehr & was within walking distance of hotel. It was not crowded. You order pizza upfront & then sit down at your table. You pick up your pizza, etc. when they call your number. My son & I sat at a big booth. I ate pizza while he played with his toy soldiers that we bought across the street at the Toy Soldier store. Very nice relaxing & casual place. Great stop along the thousands of gift shops dotted all over Steinwehr Ave!!!!

Visited April 2014
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“I just don't like this pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I guess you have to have grown up on it, because I know people who LOVE Tommy's, but the sauce is too sweet and I don't like the crust.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Megan C
“It's ok”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

It was good, but I could have gotten something that tasted the same at dominos or Pizza Hut for 1/2 the price. The crust was very well seasoned though, so it was a bit different, which I liked. The wait seemed like forever, but it was also really busy. I would probably go back again.

Visited June 2014