“Great Pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tommy's Pizza

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Herndon, Virginia
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I ordered pizza delivery to our hotel from Tommy's while staying in Gettysburg. We received our order in under 30 minutes, hot in the box, right to our room. I had read good reviews on TA, but was still surprised at how good the pizza was. It is different in that the crust is not a crispy crust, but a soft yeasty dough. Depending on how many toppings you get, it could be described as a knife and fork pizza. When we get back to Gettysburg, I will look forward to having another Tommy's pizza.

• Visited June 2013

Goshen, Ohio
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant has a decent menu, but I have to give it an average rating since my order was wrong. I did not realize until I returned to the hotel and unloaded everything, and by then I was too tired to return. My pizza was covered in onions, which we couldn't eat. I did not call the restaurant to let them know it was wrong, but the staff had been very friendly, I'm sure they would have fixed it for me. The atmosphere in the restaurant was great and it's located fairly central and within walking distance to a lot of good things to do. I will try this restaurant again next time I'm in Gettysburg.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
dc
“Great tasting Pizza and inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a good place to go with a big group or family. The pizza is good, the french fries also taste good. They have subs, and other food like onion rings, etc.......... A lot of seating and tv's going while you eat. You can feed a lot of people pretty cheap. They have their soda machines in the seating area to fill yourself. You order from the counter, they call your number.

1 Thank alleyca21t
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had it delivered to our hotel. They had quick service and the pizza was really good. I would order it again.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great locally owned pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The pizza here is very, very good - much better than any of the chain pizza restaurants. I would definitely go back here if I wanted pizza in Gettysburg.