“Good Pizza!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tommy's Pizza

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had it delivered to our hotel. They had quick service and the pizza was really good. I would order it again.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great locally owned pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The pizza here is very, very good - much better than any of the chain pizza restaurants. I would definitely go back here if I wanted pizza in Gettysburg.

Crestwood, United States
“Great pizza and helpful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The pizza had a great flavor and it was the least expensive meal we ate in Gettysburg. You order at the counter and then when ready you pick it up and eat at your table. Simple, no thrills. Lots of beer choices.

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Best pizza in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Been going to Gettysburg for years and a couple years ago,finally decided to try a pizza place and weren't disappointed!The pizzas great and a nice and friendly staff!I usually don't eat crust on pizza but I eat it here! There's also many other choices to choose from and nice beer selection if you drink it.

indianapolis
“Great local pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stopped here for lunch while doing our audio battlefield tour. There is a small parking lot with free parking - nice amenity in a location that is hard to find parking. We had a large pizza. It was very good - the crust had a lot of flavor and was a good thickness - maybe equivalent to a hand tossed. The sauce wasn't my absolute favorite - but was fine. The toppings were fresh and in good quantity. My husband had a craft beer and I had iced tea. They had a good selection of beers, according to my husband. This isn't a fancy place - you order at the counter and go get your food when your number is called - but the counter help was very friendly and the eating area was very clean. It was busy for lunch - lots of locals (electrical contractors, etc.) stopping by to eat here.

Visited May 2013