“Good pizza, good price.”
Review of Tommy's Pizza

Tommy's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Friendly staff, convenient to the south end of town, good pizza and it's cheap. Being from Chicago, we've eaten a lot of pizza, and were so fond of Tommy's that we went back again the next day for a quick lunch.

1  Thank ChiPhiPie
Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed July 6, 2011

Shared a Greek salad and the deluxe pizza. Salad was very fresh with a very good house dressing. Pizza tasted great - excellent flavor and a good crust. Thumbs up from the entire family.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I come back to this place every time I visit Gettysburg. The staff is very friendly, the food is cheap and the pizza is great.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Sadly, we choose pizza to be delivered and it arrived an hour later, lukewarm at best. No forks for the iceberg salad, plates, etc. For the best pizza in town, we expected more.

1  Thank Maymomvt
Reviewed March 21, 2011

We went for lunch to Tommy's our first day in Gettysburg. First off, let me tell you I was a little nervous because of the reviews stating the place was unkept and dirty. It is NOT. It was clean, and the staff was friendly. We enjoyed our plain 10" pizza, and the following night we stopped back in to pick up a 6 pack (they had a nice little assortment, including some Dogfish Head!) My boyfriend and I were talking and realized that it was probably our best meal in Gettysburg. All the restaurants we tried were over-rated and so hyped up...we enjoyed our pizza the best! Ps: We saw a LOT of locals come in while waiting for our Pizza, to me that's a good sign.