“I'm a local and I'd come back to this group.”

Mason Dixon Ghost Tours
Ranked #27 of 31 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided walk thought town and tell stories about the area and history. We also take you to a haunted location and teach you how to do an investigation. We are a real Paranormal group.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'm a local and I'd come back to this group.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My fiancé and I thought it was about time to do a ghost tour being we live in Gettysburg but never had gone on one previously. The tour guide was fun, very personable, and knowledgeable. Up front we were told that it was more of a historical tour with some local urban ghost legend and that "we aren't trying to scare your pants off." This was nice that they were honest, and not marketing something they were not going to deliver on. The tour was about an hour and passed many of the locations I see on a daily/weekly basis, but was still tremendously fun. Definitely go! Everyone from the organization we met last night were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Zach B
manager_mickey, Manager at Mason Dixon Ghost Tours, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thanks Zack for joining us the other night. Glad yo have a good time. We as a group do take pride in what we do and to have a good time with everyone that goes on our tour. We do look forward to seeing you again to try one of our other tour. Antime you are around town feel free to stop and say hi. Thanks again for your support of what we do.